Thursday, June 2, 2011

A follower...

It is interesting and frustrating to observe myself in daily life. I am starting to realize that I am a follower, a characteristic I have acquired from young age....perhaps my programing. What does it mean to be a follower?
Someone who cannot stand up because they are constantly "waiting". At least that is how I would interpret it for myself. I place myself in a position of waiting for someone else to take the initial action so that I can follow. I am waiting for someone else to speak up so that I can follow. I am waiting for someone else to change so that I can follow. I see this in the tiny details of my life anywhere from cooking, going to the gym, or simply taking a decision that has already been decided for me.
I stand in the polarity of a follower and feed the polarity of a leader. Without the polarity of these two one will see people working together, leading themselves and in terms leading the group as a team. No followers, no leaders, no competition just everyone moving forward together as ONE. For that to be possible we must make the decision together. Sure one can suggest, but we all have to agree on the suggestion in order to move forward. Each individually must see the common sense within the group decision. It takes some realization for that to hit one in the head. I mean HELLOoo, wake up! It is not about "you"...it is about all of us together. And that is what DESTENI as a group stand for.
I observe myself in this follower polarity and I get frustrated because I know I see it! And I know I am just standing on the side....WAITING...AND WAITING...
I know I need to push through this polarity and become the leader for myself, otherwise I lack some serious self direction in my life and I will not stand for that!


http://wiki.destonians.com/Main_Page (who we are, what we do)
http://desteni.org/ (investigate topics of interests and self)
http://equalmoney.org/ (place your vote for Equal Money System)
http://eqafe.com/ (purchase products and support Equal Money System)

No comments:

Post a Comment