Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Cow Milk or Not

So the formula I chose for Victor is Similac (orange for gassy and lactose irritability). At first I had a problem with it because of the "lactose irritability" label. This formula does not have cow mil in it but some sort of substitute which is not soy. I figured that if Victor was not introduced to cow milk based formula he may not be able to drink cow milk later. So I switched it to the green one (organic). However, Victor was constipated from it. Then I investigated why would I worry if Victor would be able to drink cow milk or not on the first place. The result was that most people drink cow milk and products in our society are cow milk based. I thought that if he would not do good with cow milk, he won't be able to eat most things that have
dairy in them. Also, the type of food I eat has dairy in it. If his body would not support cow milk I would
have to buy different food for him. 
Another reason I was able to pin point within me was the fact that I see many children allergic to food, and not being able to eat dairy products. I have this idea that Victor cannot be allergic to anything. I mean I am not allergic and James isn't and I just don't get how can so many children have an allergy now a days. It was a fear based starting point that if I would not introduce cow milk based formula, Victor would result in being allergic. I see this point of being "special" because I am not allergic to anything that I know of this moment. 
So this is more about me (of course, as everything is taken back to self). It is about me fearing an allergy and more so seeing people who are allergic as they did something wrong to become allergic to something. In a way it's like seeing people who are allergic as less than me because they "fucked" up somewhere to become allergic. 
This of course is invalid fear and superiority I have built in my mind to separate myself from others and say "Well I am not like this".
On a bigger picture we need to realize that allergies and many other things are the result of our collective fucked upness within what we accept and allow to exists within the system and that in that separation we are all equally responsible for the existence we are in right now.
So I went back to the orange formula with which his physical body was OK with. And if he ends up being allergic to cow milk in any way, I will look for a product that is suitable for his psychical body.

Until we stand up and begin change within ourselves that will reflect the common we will live in separation, blame, feeling inferior or superior. We will bear the consequences we create for ourselves because we couldn't accept equality and that which is best for all. 

So the first step to changing is ourselves and the implementation of an Equal Money System that will end abuse globally and will support the individual as well as the public. Oness and Equality!

Investigate:


http://wiki.destonians.com/Main_Page (who we are, what we do)
http://desteni.org/ (investigate topics of interests and self)
http://equalmoney.org/ (place your vote for Equal Money System)
http://eqafe.com/ (purchase products and support Equal Money System)

There is a solution, all it takes is to participate in it!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Antoaneta, you can place this buttons down:
    http://sharethis.com/account/

    to share your blogs, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Antoaneta! I drank almost no cow's milk in my life because i did not like the taste and texture and I found out only recently that it is best for the physical of Blood Type 0 to not eat or drink any cow's milk products and dairy in general is not beneficial. I can eat goats cheese and buffalo feta. Thanks for your blogpost!

    ReplyDelete