Saturday, January 14, 2012

On My Agenda.....



I woke up today, a nice snowy and cold Saturday morning. And the usual question popped in my head: "What is on my agenda today?" I always see things that need to be done however never seem to get to them entirely.
It's just like a thought- thinking of doing something and that is where it stays. There is no movement or action taken about it. At the end nothing of what I had intended to do gets actually done, leaving me unsatisfied with myself for not moving myself throughout the "agenda". Why does this happen? Or rather: why do I allow and accept this everyday? Have I become that lazy? Or rather: have I become that disorganized within myself that I can't carry myself through a daily task that needs attention, taking care of. Why do I NEED that extra push from life (circumstances, consequences, or other people) to move myself? Waiting, waiting....as the collective overview of humanity coming on an individual programmed level (waiting for something to push us to live, a savior, a miracle, an angel). Really, there is a time to "lay low" and a time to move and be active. However I often find myself "laying low", waiting on how things will turn out, on what will push me move myself throughout the day. It's like I am dead....or zombified rather. That is the organic robot part of us that simply carries on throughout the day, sleep walking, thinking, feeling, reacting to emotions, mind controlled.. Saying: "Well I wanted to do this", "Well I was going to do this but....", "Well I am so tired I will do it tomorrow", "Ahhh, do I have to get out of bed and go to work?...." And the physical moves forward while we are blindly moving within the physical, not even realizing that we are here because of the physical. However we don't have any respect for the physical because we are sleeping walking our lives, as the time passes you turn around and say "Where did my life go?" All those moment of enjoyment I missed because I wasn't even aware I was supposed to enjoy each moment. Not the final result but rather the whole process towards the final result.
So I am setting some goals for myself. A goal is a simple plan that involves point A to point B and everything in between. It is essential that in the "between" part is NOT missed, because a goal is a process and a process is each moment of passing time. "What did I do today?" This I must be able to answer with self satisfaction. This I must be able to answer with: Today I focused on this and that and I was able to create the time and enjoy the time of whatever task is it that I assigned myself to do today".
So the first step to my agenda is well, starting to move myself in perceptive of what needs to be done, what I need to do for myself, what to do with others. Enough time wasting!
Writing simply daily tasks should be assisting. That way I can see in in front of me, plan the approx time and then simply enjoy. There is no rush but there better be a movement...hehe


For more information of how to become alive in the physical visit:

http://wiki.destonians.com/Main_Page (who we are, what we do)
http://desteni.org/ (investigate topics of interests and self)
http://equalmoney.org/ (place your vote for Equal Money System)
http://eqafe.com/ (purchase products and support Equal Money System)


There you will find tools of self support and common sense as well as the first steps to realizing "holy shit, you have been a "zombie" pretty much all your life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment