Saturday, May 5, 2012

My experience with Psychics




When I was around 17 or 18 years old I had a friend that introduced me to "psychics". At the time I was in a place of my life where I was depressed, I wanted answers that had to do with my love life and particularly about one boy.
I was already into Wicca and magick related stuff. I had a bunch of candles and inscents, books about spells and so on. I was also into the show "Charmed" which initially sparked my interest with witchcraft. I was going through a "heart break" and wanted to fix things up...lol whatever that meant.
Anyway. My friend told me about this psychic she goes to. I was exited about the idea and asked her to bring me there.
The place was a little shop with all kinds of "magic" books and spells and chakras (http://eqafe.com/p/chakras-the-soul-and-astral-projection) posters. It sold crystals, candles, "ingredients" for spells. When I came in for the first time I felt this sense of this is so cool and I'm glad I can come here and experience this "divinity" and higher connection (at the time I believed that there is a higher spiritual power that watched over us, NOT a GOD though, and if I connected to it I can be special and be able to have "powers" of some sort.
I sat down on the table with the psychic. The charge was 1 dollar per minute. I told her I had 10 dollars, she put n the clock and we began. She shuffled the cards, asked me to touch them, and began pulling them out and explaining stuff to me. She told me (as far as I can remember) I was feeling depressed, I had someone special in my life who cared for me but was afraid to tell me, or was in a position that he couldn't. She told I will be eventually back with him and so on.
I listened and was intrigued. She was telling me stuff I wanted to hear and at the same time I was afraid of stuff she would tell me that I did not want to hear. (I didn't end up with this boy and it was a struggle and hope that kept me going and kept me imprisoned to this love feeling I wanted for many years).
I kept going back to this place for some time hearing the things I wanted to to keep me hoping. I also went to other places.
One I in particular remember (the last time I went to a psychic because I was coming out of my magick period of time) was a place I had been passing by for months. Finally I decided I will go in. I don't remember how much I paid her but I came out of there very UNsatisfied with our session. She basically told me absolutely nothing, and said that I had very bad energy around me, surrounding me, as if someone had cursed me and I was having bad luck. She offered to remove this energy but I had to purchase 3 special candles that would cost me 1000 dollars. Bring the candles to her so she can perform this "ritual" and remove the bad energy. LOL I left this place and never went to another psychic again. By that time I was 24 or 25.
So what is the moral of my story I got for myself. I went to a psychic because I wanted to hear specific answers to my struggling life questions. I did get to hear what I wanted most of the time and when I didn't I ignored it and still kept hoping something will alter so that I got what I needed/wanted.
Then I came across Desteni that explained the whole deal of psychics, what they used to be, how they used to channel and what is left of the right now.
I was amazed to hear that they were people who were able to get into my mind ("life") programming that was designed by what we all thought to be "God" (http://eqafe.com/p/reptilians-the-emergence-of-anu-part-1), and when the portal opened (http://eqafe.com/p/the-story-of-sunette) in 2004 all of that channeling was shut down.
You can do your own research on that matter by visiting http://desteni.org/  as the information is vast.

Once starting to walk my process with the tools (self forgiveness and writing, self investigation) I no longer needed or even desired to go to a psychic and the idea of a psychic was dismantled within me for I had built it as a self protection to hear what I wanted to hear to be sure that what I wanted to hear was somehow validated and I would feel better even if it was just for a few months.
Soon I realized that placing my life int he hands of an external force was silly when I and everyone is able to direct themselves within what is best for all (http://antoaneta36.blogspot.com/2011/10/what-is-best-for-all-is-what-is-best.html). I am my own validator, no one knows me best than myself thus I know my self dis- honesties that I hope upon and I solely I  keep them alive.
Through the assistance of fellow Desteni participants and hearing the stories they share and have shared just like I am sharing this one here, I was able to step on my feet and stop keeping my dis-honesties alive. It was as simple as pointing it out and me seeing. I know how to investigate my starting point within my decisions and I am able to see from a different perspective, one that involves creating a world that is honest.
I don't need a psychic and I certainly can handle myself within depression points that arise. If I knew what I know now, suffering and struggling that time of my life when I was 17-18 to 26 and even earlier ages, would have never been an issue because I would have know what that was, why it occurred to me and how to handle it on my own without the emotions I was experiencing that were digging a whole in my chest.

Thank you "Desteni" for showing me a way to direct myself with self honesty. And if everyone were able to hear the Desteni Message (http://antoaneta36.blogspot.com/2012/01/how-i-was-able-to-hear-desteni-message.html) then we will be one HUGE step forward to creating "heaven" on Earth where we honor all beings.


http://wiki.destonians.com/Main_Page (who we are, what we do)
http://desteni.org/ (investigate topics of interests and self)
http://equalmoney.org/ (place your vote for Equal Money System)
http://eqafe.com/ (purchase products and support Equal Money System)

2 comments:

  1. Nice post.
    I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this nice information. I really appreciate your work, keep it up.
    live psychic

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a touching personal story about your journey. Your experience with psychics is a great read, and I can relate to it totally. I feel your honesty path is the right one.
    Psychic clairvoyant

    ReplyDelete