Monday, June 6, 2011

In my spare time....WTF?

Today I got asked to fill out a sheet at work that spoke about my background education and my experience with children. This sheet is to be posted on my parent wall so that they have a perspective of their child's teacher (that would be me). One of the questions was "What do you enjoy to do in your spare time?" I looked at the question and proceeded to answer. I said I enjoy roller-blading, dancing, music, nature and writing. I gave the sheet so that they can print my information and add my picture before posting it on my parent wall.


So let's talk about "spare time". What is spare time? Time that I have left to do something that I enjoy, because the rest of the time I apparently do not enjoy. And the rest of the time is apparently a pretty big chunk of my time because spare time indicates something on the side....ONLY if I have time left to do it. The sound of spare time is ridiculous. To indicate that I only enjoy a fraction of my time in my daily life, no wonder people are miserable!
In today's current money system people work (a huge chunk of their time) which indicates that work is NOT enjoyable to most since they can't wait for their days off to enjoy their spare time (if there is such time left, or taken into consideration, because most of the time we live in our mind, so the spare time is not even a spare time-logically speaking). and that is the reality we accept for ourselves and that is simply unacceptable. We work jobs that most likely do not enjoy given our starting point being money and given that the company we work for most likely is ripping us off by default.
My company allows us to work 9 hours and 1 hour break. That makes 8 hours. The pay is obviously not that great, so at the end of the day when I come home my "spare time" is severely limited since a HUGE chunk of my day time has been spend in one stop doing the same routine.
Here is my perspective, indicating a time of enjoyment means that one develops themselves and their self expression. If one only enjoys a small fraction of their time, what does that say about their expression development. Work of course can be a place of enjoyment as well if the starting point is self honest and it is best for all. That would indicate that companies will have to work for the best interest of the people and not the company/profit. I can have a 6 hour day of working and do something else with the remaining time during the day. And both places can become a place of enjoyment which would make "spare time" a full time deal :)
Wouldn't that be great? It can be if we create it. And the solution is setting up an Equal Money System so that we can ALL enjoy and develop our skills and self expression full time, not just a fraction of my day. That would make sense. Happy employees=happy customers=happy business=happy children=happy animals=happy Earth. When we all equally care about each other is: 1+1=2 and so on.

So join us in the process of standing up within the hell whole we have accepted and allowed and create something that truly matters.
Research the Equal Money!


http://wiki.destonians.com/Main_Page (who we are, what we do)
http://desteni.org/ (investigate topics of interests and self)
http://equalmoney.org/ (place your vote for Equal Money System)
http://eqafe.com/ (purchase products and support Equal Money System)

No comments:

Post a Comment