Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dealing with Transition



I have noticed that I don't do very well with transition times.
What I have been experiencing during my pregnancy as well as the fact that I have to move and arrange all baby things combined with school and work and so on has been one BIG transition period that I have allowed to be bothered by and have allowed to experience as instability.
Perhaps I view transition periods as unstable, as a time frame where I have to have everything done and set fast, or I begin to feel unstable within my world leading to stress that I cause upon myself.
Perhaps it is also the TIME itself that I don't see as being enough for me to be able to move within the transition period to take care of things.
The result is I would get annoyed at work, I would get frustrated with school work, I would get impatient with the moving process, I would get irritated and uneasy with my pregnancy. I would get stuck on a place where I feel caged up and the only thing to look forward is the end of the transition period where everything would be settled down and I can relax. The problem here however is that I am not living HERE for the obvious self created reasons. That is a huge self blockage within my process with no advancement towards re-birthing self in the physical.
So let's look at my issue of transition periods:
-I see instability
-I see not enough time
-Transitions are instability
-Transition is change towards something I may like or may dislike
-I feel that I have no control over transition periods when it comes to self movement

What I need to realize is that:
-Transitions are a process of moving from one point to another
-Life itself is a "transition" that constantly moves
-Transition is change from one place to another and it is required in order to move as self in the small scale and on the big scale
-Transition is a form of preparation from the place I am "leaving" to the place I am "arriving". Just like seasons, temperatures change
-Without transition things become stale because there is no movement
-Without transition the things that change would appear very rigid, fast, unprepared, without a "warning"
-Transition is a cushion
-I can enjoy transition periods as they are part of my process of self movement, and breath in each moment

So SF is being done in this moment to address my fear of transition periods.


http://wiki.destonians.com/Main_Page (who we are, what we do)
http://desteni.org/ (investigate topics of interests and self)
http://equalmoney.org/ (place your vote for Equal Money System)
http://eqafe.com/ (purchase products and support Equal Money System)





No comments:

Post a Comment