Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Maintenance Within Process



Maintaining ourselves within our physical world (daily lives) is a lot like "process". It is actually part of process. Let's take for example a car. A car takes certain maintenance to keep it from eventually falling apart. Simple maintenance such as oil change, tire change, all the liquids that need to be replaced or added in order for the car to be in a "healthy" condition.
If for example, we fail at maintaining our car, it leads to consequences which are the direct result of being irresponsible thus we have no one else to blame but ourselves.
The car is just one of many examples. When it comes to maintaining ourselves within process I refer to how we allow ourselves to be led by our backchats, blame for others, so called energetic feelings and so on, instead of stopping ourselves at the very beginning and directing ourselves to a solution rather than having to "fix" the consequences of our allowance and acceptance later.
We have all been there, when one shit comes after the other and we fall into depression because our bodies only take it in and absorb our full of shit minds which leads to us feeling like shit, feeling sorry for ourselves and being angry at the world. Of course that is the direct result of us not taking care of ourselves in a timely manner.
And that is when one says "I failed in my process".
However once the point is clearly realized, that I don't have to participate in those emotions, that YES I failed BUT I cannot allow myself to stay in that "place" because I know that is a place I don't want to be at for sure. It takes self determination, self will to look up and begin climbing out of the hole I dug myself in. And no one else but I can do that for myself.
That is always the first step to helping ourselves and starting this process as many times as it takes!


http://wiki.destonians.com/Main_Page (who we are, what we do)
http://desteni.org/ (investigate topics of interests and self)
http://equalmoney.org/ (place your vote for Equal Money System)
http://eqafe.com/ (purchase products and support Equal Money System)

You are not alone in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment