Thursday, March 29, 2012

Follow up on Immunizations Fear!




After posting my concern on the facebook page I got some responses from people. This one is from Anna Brix Thomsen


"Suggest to look at common sense. Simply ask the basic questions to self -- what is immunizations? Why are they said to be required? Can I trust this information? Where is this information coming from? What will happen if I don't do it? What do I see would be best in common sense?
Also what would be cool is to look at your own starting-point within how you see these points so that you can in fact bring these decisions back to self in self-trust and self-direction. There is a lot of shitty information that is placed only with the purpose of manipulating through fear, so best to stand firm in self-honesty as self-support. And simply look at common sense."

So let's look at my starting point or attitude towards immunizations based on what I have read. The starting point is fear. Fear that immunizations will somehow damage my child. Fear of the unknown content in the immunizations that is placed. Fear that immunizations are deliberately set up to harm the future generations. This is all taken from reading controversial information online.
Can I trust the "people" that made the vaccines. I don't know. I don't know these people, I don't know their starting point in creating the vaccine.
What will happen if I do not vaccinate my child? He will not be able to join "society" or the system because I cannot send him to school or childcare. Will I need to send him in those institutions? Yes, because I cannot afford home school, and I do need to eventually return back to working.
What are the chances of immunizations damaging my child? I don't know and I suppose I will not know unless I get to see both sides of my child having the immunizations and not having them. However that is not possible because once I chose one path there is no turning the time backwards to check the other option.
So I have decided that I will allow the immunizations however at a spread amount of time.
I think that our body, especially an infant's body needs time to respond and having more than one vaccination done at the time may overwhelm the body. So a slow approach would be assisting.
I've also worked on my fear of vaccines.


http://wiki.destonians.com/Main_Page (who we are, what we do)
http://desteni.org/ (investigate topics of interests and self)
http://equalmoney.org/ (place your vote for Equal Money System)
http://eqafe.com/ (purchase products and support Equal Money System)

No comments:

Post a Comment